As part of the procurement process Thion Global performs comprehensive quality control testing from farm to processing ensuring the product validity and efficiency of ingredients meeting requirements and standards set forth by governmental agencies/clients specifications.
We extend our service in doing these intricate steps to all of the companies who are in need of this added value service. This provides necessary traceability on the raw ingredients which are regulated and included in the finished product brand.
All testing preformed is done by select groups of leading scientists along with specialists who have dedicated their lives to analytical research and the quality control standards which are used for specific validation.
In addition to these teams of professionals, Thion Global continues to select and approve world renowned laboratories making it possible to maintain the highest quality raw material specifications. Most testing labs destroy your sample within the first two weeks after testing, Thion Global offers secure sample retention for one year or longer if requested.
The following are a few of our full service testing options for turn-key projects
- Scientific Identification/Assay
- Thin Layer Chromatography
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectroscopy
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy
- DNA Barcoding
- Heavy Metals by Ion Coupling Plasma
- Inorganic Arsenic
- Primary Trace Metals by Ion Coupling Plasma
- % Moisture Content
- Specific Gravity
- Bulk Density
- % Brix
- Microbiological (BAM/AOAC):
- Total Plate Count
- Yeast & Mold
- E. Coli
- Staph Aureus
- Other specified pathogens
- Product Stability Studies